[CoFI] CASL package for LaTeX formatting - progress

Dear CoFI Tools Task Group participants,

Those interested in the promised CASL package for LaTeX formatting
might like to take a look at the current version, available from:

  ftp://ftp.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Formatting/CASL/casl.sty.

The current documentation is available as Note C-2:

  http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Notes/C-2/

but it hasn't yet been announced since the HTML formatting needs
polishing (read: debugging :-).

I've tried to make it so that one can fairly easily format CASL specs
for quite narrow columns, with alignment using & (as in arrays).  I've
also tried to make it easy to input *concrete* CASL rather directly.
I'd appreciate feedback on how you like these new features.

Note that it should be possible to use casl.sty in any kind of LaTeX
documents, but I haven't had time to check this yet.  Please let me
know of any problems, sending also the log file.

BTW, I've prepared a new version of the CoFIdoc package, with some
minor bugs fixed and with an improved treatment of bib entries for
CoFI documents (preventing abbreviation of "CoFI Language Design Task
Group", and avoiding the tedious footnotes with URLs).  If you'd like
to try it out, see:

  http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Notes/C-1-1.1/

I intend to release the new CoFIdoc package by the end of July.

I won't be reading e-mail again until Friday 10 July, so any problems
with the above will have to wait then.

Peter