pattern for extension proposals

Dear friends,

in Tarquinia it was suggested to send a pattern for proposing intended
extensions in our area,with some example instantiation.

Thanks to Gianna Reggio,
at the following directory

  ftp://ftp.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/Reactive/Pattern/

you can find the document "doc" in various versions, containing
-the proposed pattern, with
an appendix with explanations and two instantiations, the second of which
is also an extension proposal from the Genova site;
- a second document "template" containing the template to be filled in LaTeX.

If you intend to make a proposal, then you are invited to send Gianna
(reggio@disi.unige.it)  a filled template (plus any suggestion for
improving the pattern).

I would suggest November 15 as a first deadline, so that at the turn of the
year we can begin some discussion, in preparation  for the meeting of the
task group at ETAPS98.

Best regards,
Egidio Astesiano