[CoFI] Meetings in Bremen, 9-11 January 1998

The CoFI WWW pages have been updated with the following information
about future meetings.

----   --------------------------------------------
\  /  | Peter D Mosses         <pdmosses@brics.dk> |
CoFI  | Common Framework Initiative  - Coordinator |
/  \  | WWW URL: http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI |
----   --------------------------------------------

MEETING PLAN:

             Location  Organizer             Topics

  9 Jan  98  Bremen    Hélène Kirchner       Tools
 10 Jan  98  Bremen    Michel Bidoit         Methodology
 11 Jan  98  Bremen    Bernd Krieg-Brückner  Language Design

The Tools meeting will include a demonstration of the generic and
CASL-specific tools developed in Bremen.

The Language Design meeting is to focus on the design of sub-languages of
CASL.

A detailed agenda for these meetings will be announced by the
beginning of January.

ACCOMMODATION:

     [The local organizer, Bernd Krieg-Brückner, writes:]

     We have reserved a block of 20 single rooms (shower, WC, breakfast) for
     90 DM each at Hotel Landhaus Louisenthal [this is where we had the
     first COMPASS meeting, if you remember]. To secure one, booking has to
     be made via us as soon as possible,

          DEADLINE: 16th December

     After that we will give assistance with booking but cannot guarantee
     this price.

     To book a room, please complete and send the following e-mail: